You are now leaving the Turn2us site. Turn2us is not responsible for content on third party sites.

Education that involves:

  • Degree or postgraduate level courses

  • Teaching courses

  • Diplomas of higher education

  • HNDs or HNCs of the Business Technology Education Council or Scottish Qualifications Authority.

  • Any course that is of a higher level than advanced GNVQ or equivalent, OND, A level, Scottish national qualification (higher or advanced level).