You are now leaving the Turn2us site. Turn2us is not responsible for content on third party sites.

This is a new name for Contributory Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).  Almost all new claims for Contributory ESA are now claims for New Style ESA.

You can get New Style ESA on its own or at the same time as Universal Credit.