You are now leaving the Turn2us site. Turn2us is not responsible for content on third party sites.

This is a new name for Contributory Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA).  All new claims for Contributory JSA are now claims for New Style JSA.

You can get New Style JSA on its own or at the same time as Universal Credit.